Thursday, April 30, 2015

Off Again - part ii

After 32 hours on the road from Colorado to Atlanta Georgia I made it safe and sound to my new apartment. I have 13 of the best co-workers and roommates: they are either return missionaries or getting ready to go a mission. It's empowering to be with a group of really good guys that are all striving to serve God. It has been a long time since I've knelt down with a circle of men and felt the power of the priesthood so strongly as we prayed for one others safety during our trip. Then to kneel in prayer again when we had car troubles relying on God's strength to help us solve our problems. I haven't prayed this much for such little things since my mission. It has been a humbling experience and reminder that I need to rely on God, to seek His help, and to remember Him through out my day. As I continue to watch the examples of all of my roommates as they kneel again in prayer every morning and night  making God an important part of their lives it has inspired me to allow God in my life more fully. I am so grateful to be where I am right now and to realize how much God is placing the people in my path that he has and is guiding me to where I need to go.











No comments:

Post a Comment