Sunday, February 15, 2015

Hot Pot and Temple Trip

This past week has been interesting. Hot Pot with a friend from church, accidentally forgetting about an extra class that was on my schedule, getting flayed open for no good reason, and finishing Avatar the Last Airbender. Full of all sorts of twists and turns but all for the better... or at least I hope. This Saturday I went to the temple in Taipei, it has been a while sine I've been. It was good to go and feel the peace that is there. 

While I was in Taipei I tried out my 55-210 m lens. It brought out a completely new dimension to my camera that I was really happy with. Stepping into someones world, suspending time with in a snap, but being in the hinterland unnoticed. I was able to leave moments undisturbed and that was something I wouldn't have normally been able to do.

This coming week is Chinese New Year and I hopefully be heading down to Tai Nan, Tai Don, and Tai Pei. A lot of Tais I know but each are on completely different parts of the Island. I am excited to go to each of the different parts of Taiwan and take pictures while I'm out and about. Also I will be striking one of the places off my list: Baxian caves!

Also a special thanks to Korrin for donating to my Patreon account. I will be sending out a wax sealed letter to you.






 


 

P.S. Happy Valentines Day. One more down ... Hopeful for next year, fingers crossed.

1 comment: