Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I AM NOW ON PATREON!

Hey Everyone! So I am now on Patreon! Its a site that allows you to help me do more and see more of my stuff. My blog will always be free and  my goal is go as many places as possible while I'm here in Taiwan  but that costs money. Even just $1 will help me get one step closer to every place and get you one step closer to hear about and see all the places I will go.  When I'm done with my trip here, if I get enough supporters, I want to be able to send out a coffee table book full of the photos from Taiwan to say thanks. 
Click HERE to go to my Patreon page.
Once I reach $20 a month I'll be sending out a personalized thank you post card to everyone that has helped me reach that goal. 

Here is a current list of places I want to go now:

Toroko Gorge
XiJi Sea Caves
SinShe Lavender Farm
Fire and Water Caves
TaiZhong Fish Market
BaiXian Caves
Syue Mountain Tail
Wuling Taoshan Waterfall
MiaoLi Flying Cow Ranch
LongSheng Fallen Bridge
NanTou Bamboo Forest
DongShi Fishermen's Warf
AliShan Forest
RueiLi Swallow Cliffs
XinYue Beach
Sun Moon Lake
Smangus
Bei Gang Chao Tian Temple
HuWei Puppet Show


At the end of my trip I also want to go to Burma, China, South Korea and Hong Kong before I go home.

1 comment:

  1. Hey T you should set up a way to donate once. I would love to send a gift but don't want it to be reoccurring~S

    ReplyDelete